The Michelin Power All Season Road Bike Tyre is the grippiest tyre in the Michelin Power range and provides unrivalled grip in difficult conditions.
Experts at the firm's Technology Centre focused particularly on the rolling resistance grip and resistance to perforation of the products that make up the new range with a view to ensuring even longer tyre life.
The new range also stands out for the unrivalled performance it delivers thanks to some major innovations and through the fact that it was engineered to meet the demands of the most exacting cyclists.
15% more grip for increased safety and slippery dirty or wet surfaces thanks to the new generation "High Grip Design" tread pattern and the Grip Compound rubber.
20% more puncture resistance ion the crown thanks to the thanks to the new "Aramid Protek +" aramid fibre reinforcement.
5 Watt increase per pair of tyres which is 20 seconds over 40km at an average speed of 45km/h
|MIC-731432 ||ROAD ||ASPHALT ||FOLDABLE ||TUBE ||23-622 ||700 X 23c ||FRONT/REAR ||3X60 ||235g ||GRIP COMPOUND ||6 ||8 ||A1 |
|MIC-544924 ||ROAD ||ASPHALT ||FOLDABLE ||TUBE ||25-662 ||700 X 25c ||FRONT/REAR ||3X60 ||270g ||GRIP COMPOUND ||6 ||7.5 ||A1 |
|MIC-892515 ||ROAD ||ASPHALT ||FOLDABLE ||TUBE ||28-622 ||700 X 28c ||FRONT/REAR ||3X60 ||295g ||GRIP COMPOUND ||4 ||6.5 ||A2 |
STANDARD TYRE FITTING
(with inner tube)
- Carefully check the condition of the rim. A poor-condition broken or cracked rim must be replaced as it could cause leaks and be dangerous.
- Check the condition of the rim tape. Broken or cracked tape must be replaced as this often causes punctures.
- Insert the 1st bead into the rim.
- Slightly inflate the inner tube to make it round and insert it into the tyre starting with the valve. For latex inner tubes do not forget to apply talc to make it easier to position it in the tyre.
- Repeat for the 2nd bead starting on the opposite side to the valve and positioning the bead at the bottom of the rim. Finish off fitting near to the valve.
A Tubeless Ready tyre is a tyre that can be fitted without an inner tube. It is made airtight using sealant rather than an inner tube.
To fit a tubeless tyre:
- Use a UST Tubeless wheel.
- Add sealant.
- Comply with the maximum pressure indicated on the tyre sidewall.
- Use a UST-Tubeless rim. Carefully check the condition of the rim. A poor-condition broken or cracked rim must be replaced as it could cause leaks and be dangerous.
- The rim must be lubricated all over to make it easier to move around when fitting the tyre but mainly so it can be centered perfectly.
- The lubricant must be soapy water type or equivalent (no oil or grease).
- Start by positioning the first bead on the opposite side to the valve taking care to position the bead at the bottom of the well.
- Inflate the tyre until it is in position without exceeding the maximum pressure indicated on the sidewalls and make sure that the tyre is properly centered. Adjust the pressure after cycling a few miles.
- Loosen the beads from around the rim.
- Push them to the bottom of the well.
- Carefully position a tyre lever on either side of the valve (about 10cm) and lift the tyre over the rim hook.
- Work one of the levers around the rim between the hook and bead to fully remove the first bead.
- Extract 2nd bead by hand.
This protects the inner tube in contact with the rim preventing it from being damaged by spoke ends once it is inflated. It must be the width of the rim cavity. There is a Tubeless version for Tubeless and Tubeless Ready tyres.